Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Where the Magic Happens

Good Evening peeps!

So today I thought I would show you where all the magic happens!  Yes...my desk!  My workspace has changed a lot over the years.  I think I know have it the way I like.  My desk is actually a kitchen table from my husband's grandparents.  They used it when they first got married.  So now I  use, but make sure to not damage it.  The rest of the items on my desk are a hodge-podge of old glass pieces and jewelry supplies.  I find myself more inspired with the more color I surround myself.  I am not saying that I am going to turn my quaint little corner into a rainbow, but I do like to add color to stimulate the creative process.  My work space is kinda like a mini vacation.  I know once I sit down at my desk, that I can spread everything and let the ideas flow.  They usually come pretty quick.  So I find myself about an hour later with at least a couple sets of jewelry made and about two laid out to finish making.  I have lots of necklaces on the docket to make, but unfortunately things like cooking, laundry, and life are preventing me from finishing all of them!  I guess I will just finish them slowly.  lol.


The pink book is my Inspiration Book.  I keep all my ideas, pictures from magazines, tutorials and blog ideas!

I did post a new earring/necklace set today...

Hope you had a good day!!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment