Monday, June 10, 2013

Good Deals and Great Deals

Good Evening peeps!!

This past weekend I spent most of it cleaning house and going through some old clothes.  I kinda had to make room for my husband's clothes...he wanted room in the closet, can you believe that!  This reminded me that I need to 'clean house' in my store.  Thus, brings me to today!!  After looking at my store, I realized that I had quite a few good pieces in my clearance section.  So I decided that I would highlight the Clearance section of my store.

While some stores use the clearance rack as a cast away island for all the misfit toys, I want to embrace and show it off.  Yes, I have a couple of pieces that haven't found a good home yet, but I am sure they will!  These pieces are made with the same quality materials and love as the rest of my listings, so why not be proud!! Think of these listings as awesome good deals, and not as some cast aways on some clearance rack in a dark corner.

I absolutely love this piece!!  It is a long necklace with a painted shell pendant.  I am in love with pink, green and chevron!!  It is such a great piece for the summer!!  This beauty is a steal priced at $8.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109665134/pink-and-green-chevron-necklace?ref=shop_home_active

This bold necklace is made of river shell rings.  It is about 18" long.  I love this because it has the presence of a bold statement necklace, but it can also be subdued because of the creamy-white color.  This is also priced to sell at $7.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/94643263/circle-shell-necklace?ref=shop_home_active

Looking for a more natural look?  These are green river shell and wooden squares.  These are great for a node to nature while still being modern.  They hang almost 2" in length and can be yours for $4.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/103052193/green-river-shell-and-wood-earrings?ref=shop_home_active

I hope you check out the clearance section!!  Just because its marked down in price, does not mean its marked down in quality.  :-)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SomeKindOfPretty

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment