Monday, June 17, 2013

Hostess with the Mostest!

Hey Peeps!!

This week the hubby and I have hosted several get-togethers!  We can be quiet the social butterflies...when we want to be.  This got me thinking about what would be great looks for that socialite hostess.  This week, unfortunately, I was a bit thrown together.  However, I still managed to accessorize!

So I would like to point out some cute looks for the Summer Hostess.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109663518/copper-birds-nest-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$12
This necklace is great for the casual, outdoors event.  This necklace can be made in silver, copper, and gold.  Also, the color of eggs can be changed up too!  This piece can be a great conversation starter.  Each egg can represent a kid, or even a pet!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154078960/coral-bamboo-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$13
So your event is a little more artistic?  Then try this bold bamboo necklace.  This necklace definitely makes a statement and is one of a kind.  It is also a very powerful and confident red!  I would love to see this worn when hosting a gallery opening or just a cool party at a loft.
On the flip side, this can also go very beachy.  Because the bamboo can mimic driftwood.  Have this necklace accent a simple swim suit and you are set for any beach cook out.

$15
Not hosting anything big or crazy?  Just a quiet night at your house and a yummy dinner?  Then don't go over board, but don't be boring.  I love this necklace paired with a simple blouse or a cute cardi-cami combo.  I love this for the simple colors but interesting shapes.  This necklace is made from river shell.  The beads are so smooth and have a great vibrant color.  This necklace also has matching earrings!!

I hope you enjoyed my hostess selections!!  Are you hosting an upcoming event, if so, let me know how it goes!

Later!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment