Monday, June 24, 2013

Blue, Blogs, and Curtains?

Yep!  That pretty much sums up my weekend!  Blue, Blogs and Curtains!  Odd combo I know.  Sorry I have posted in a couple of days, it has just been crazy at the SKoP headquarters.  I wish I could say it all has been for the store, but alas, its not.  The hubby and I have been getting our house together and another family members house.  I spent all Sunday (I use 'all' loosely because I did take frequent breaks and not even start till noon) sewing a valance for their new house.  I don't pride myself on a being a great seamstress, but I can sew a straight-ish line.  Anyway, I spent the day with just me and my sewing machine..and iron..and ironing board..and rotary cutter..and rotary mat....well you get the point.  I promise to post pics soon!!  It actually came out really cute!

So that's one part of my weekend!  Another is that I decided to reach out to a few blogs for a feature/giveaway!  Right now I am being featured in a blog by a talented young woman.  Check out her blog and find out about the giveaway at: http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/2013/06/some-kind-of-pretty-giveaway.html

I have a few more partnerships in the works, so I will let you know!

Tonight I was supposed to take pictures of all my new work this week, but the couch looked so comfy and I couldn't resist!  So I will take pictures tomorrow!  But I did post a few new listings over the weekend...hence the blue part!  I noticed myself being attract to and working with a lot of blue lately.  Which  can be seen if you look at some of the new listings.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154769401/blue-jasper-and-metal-flower-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$13
Blue Jasper with a blue enamel rose
I love this!  The blue jasper has such beautiful hues!  There are also matching earrings!!

$7
I love these blue bird earrings!  Blue enameled birds with white Czech fire polished glass.

$15
LOVE navy right now.  Just last week I bought a navy dress, shirt and shoes!!  It  might become a obsession!  Which might be why I love this necklace so much.  Its made of navy ceramic beads.  The necklace beautiful and bold in navy!

So I guess I should work on expanding my color palette this week...I hope you all have a great evening!!  I promise to work on getting these post up earlier in the day!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment