Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Month Already!!!

My hubby and I have survived one month of marriage!!  We both are still living and, even better, still happy. So after this small achievement, it got me thinking about wedding gifts!!  You think after writing all the thank you cards for two showers and a wedding that I would be through with gifts...but I'm not.  I love giving gifts! I think I spent more time planning the gifts for the people involved with my wedding than I should have.  But I  look forward to gift giving!  Weddings are all about life and love.  So I would like to show some of what I think would be a great way to show that off.

$8
I love these because what embodies love more than a heart!!  These are so cute and perfect for that pop of color with a more neutral bridesmaid dress.  Or you can do like I did and I used this same color that also happened to match the bridesmaid's dresses!  They were perfect in pink!!  Of course, I do not have their jewelry up for sale, but these are very similar.

$18
To some this maybe an odd wedding choice.  But say you have that person who helped you with set and clean up, or with another major part of your wedding day, this piece is very unique and stand out.  This necklace will add confidence to her outfit.  Just because she might have done a lot of the behind the scenes work, doesn't mean she should be a wallflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment