Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Back!!

So I totally forgot that I started this blog shortly after I started the store!  At the time I was busy with school and work to keep up with it.  But now...I am still just as busy!  lol  But now I want to continue with it.

Since starting the blog I have grown my business so it can support itself!  Yay!  Thanks to all of you SKoP is growing!  I also go married!  Though the day seem to go by so quickly, I do remember that I have never felt any happier.  :-)  I was actually proud of myself that I didn't become a "Bridezilla" until the hour before my wedding.  I blame the nerves.  But overall, we had a fun and memorable wedding.  My husband even had no problems with me using all the pink I wanted too!!!  So, I ran with it.  My talented sisters help create my dream reception.  Gorgeous Spring flowers, pink glitz, an adorable pink and green cake, and all with a vintage touch.  All my family chipped in and made it one for the books.  Love you all!

So in this blog I want to talk jewelry of course, DIY projects, newlywed life, and what inspires me!

This season I have been inspired by the colors navy, coral, and mint!  They are son on trend this season and I just love the color combo.  They can become boho, preppy, or vintage.  I choose vintage.  :-)  So I tried my hand at using navy.  I have never really used a lot of navy in the past.  I tend to stick to black and brown for my neutrals.  But this season, I am going navy!


I love these!!  I even made a matching necklace (which has not been added to the store yet).

As for the coral, I added these to the store (and to my jewelry box!)

So I hope you enjoy my jewelry and follow me on this journey called life.  :-)

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment