Saturday, June 8, 2013

P.O.C.

Pop of Color!!  Everyone needs a little pop of color in their wardrobe!  I love using bits of color to brighten up an look.  Even if you have had the outfit for a while, it will look fresh and new with the right pop of color.

Pops of color don't necessarily have to bright or neon.  They can be softer colors.  But I am a big fan of color, so I tend to lean towards bright colors.  I would like to feature some of my bright pieces that will definitely make a statement and freshen up any wardrobe!

 

These are great for adding a little twist to your wardrobe.  I know that because I work in an office and I use my jewelry to add personality to my professional wardrobe.  Having a touch of red and arrows will make any corporate wardrobe instantly unique!

So these will obviously speak for themselves.  They are so fun and spunky!!  There is also a matching necklace available.  

Just not to tire you out on red, I have this adorable blue plaid necklace.  This will add a cute/country/preppy look to any outfit from a plain tee to an adorable blouse.

I hope you embrace a little P.O.C. in your wardrobe!  

Catheryn


No comments:

Post a Comment