Friday, August 23, 2013

Long week...Lots of Rain

So, if you live in Georgia, you may have noticed that every evening it has been raining...a lot...  The excessive rain has actually dampened many of my plans.  I don't have a gym membership anymore, so I like to go on a walk as a warm up.  I can't really walk in the rain.  Of course, there are other options for exercise, but I'm lazy and I like my walks.  :-)

But, all this rain has given me the opportunity to stay inside and work on my jewelry and prepping for a busy Fall season of craft shows!  I'm so excited!!  I am even getting some Christmas jewelry made! (Don't hate me for getting on the Christmas train already.)

In preparation for an upcoming show, I am making a new display for my long necklaces.  I decided that I don't show you all enough of my process, that I will do a DIY for a long necklace display.  :-)  If this rain ever lets up, I will begin my project.  But  till then, I will keep everything a surprise.

I just hope that your week has been a good one!!  I know I'm glad that it's Friday!  What do you have planned for the weekend?

Catheryn

P.S....

I love these!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/160456077/black-and-white-covered-button-earrings?ref=shop_home_active
$5

No comments:

Post a Comment