Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crazy Life Update!

Wow!!

I have been gone for a good minute.  But life got crazy.  Still crazy, but sometimes you just need to step back.

My husband and I set up the booth at the I Love Junk Trunk show last weekend.  It wasn't as busy as I had hoped, but we had fun.  He was thrilled because he scored an awesome deal on a great edger...men...

I also sold my car last weekend!  It was very bitter-sweet.  It was my grandparents car that they sold/gave me.  I had a lot of memories tied to that car, but I knew that I needed a new car.  So I said farewell to the S.S. Abe.

So, that is a brief life update!  Tonight I being super girly...working on jewelry stuff, drinking chai tea from my zebra print mug, and watching Project Runway.  :-)  Thursday nights are always awesome!!  I hope all this good energy will help me figure out the new newsletter set up.  I am still trying to figure it out.  I gave up last month, but I am determined to get it right!

Meanwhile, did you notice some of the new necklaces?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156837484/red-and-aqua-floral-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$15

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157302604/purple-painted-statement-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$15

Hope you love everything!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment