Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shows and staying positive...

So...

Last weekend I was at the Battle of Byron.  This was supposed to be a huge show for Byron.  It is originally held in May, but since Georgia has been under a storm cloud for the last three months, it had to be rescheduled.  The show was moved to August.  I was looking forward to this show all Summer.  I was pumped!!  The hubby and I brought everything!  I don't think we forgot anything!  We also beat our record set-up time.  .......Then...there was nobody....

I exaggerate when I say nobody.  But the attendance was so low!  I couldn't believe it!!  So, all Saturday I was crushed.  Thankfully I bounced back!  Now I am back to making jewelry!  I also keep in mind a custom wedding order that I am doing for an old high school friend!  I love doing wedding orders!!

I just have to remember that one show won't break me and I have actually had worse shows.  This show I also featured some new additions.  A couple I have not added to the store yet.

I have redesigned my Threaded Leather Bracelets (Floss Bracelets) and have made them into bangles!!  I will be phasing out my Floss Bracelets and will be now featuring my Threaded Bangles!


These bracelets can be made in any color.  I seriously have TONS of colors.  I have also added little beads to each bangle!  I use metal beads, Czech fire polished glass, shell, and/or semi-precious stone.Of course if you do not want the beads, they can be made with out them.  I love these for their bright colors and they look great stacked together!  Just put in the buyers notes what color you would like for me to use.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!
Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment