Thursday, August 8, 2013

I love Thursdays

So Thursdays have become my most favorite day!  It's almost the weekend, it's relaxed around the house (weekend craziness hasn't hit yet), I usually end up working on jewelry.....and.....Project Runway comes on!!!!!!

I have been a loyal fan since season 1.  You might call it an obsession.  But I love this show!  I even loved the short lived spin off, Project Accessory.

Tonight's episode focusing on making clothes out of bow ties...this should be interesting.  If you haven't watched the show yet...you should!!  I know I will be watching it while drinking some Chai tea from my zebra mug.  :-)  Since today is basically about my favorites...here are some of my favorites in the store!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157305304/grey-and-orange-tassel-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$13
I love this necklace!  It's long and perfect for layering!  The orange Czech glass beads add the perfect amount of pop!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114000382/zebra-rhinestone-studs?ref=shop_home_active
$4
ZEBRA!!!!  I love zebra!!!  My husband stopped me from decorating our whole is zebra..(I will sneak zebra some how...lol)  But these are great for a little pop of color and pattern.  The colors are bright and sparkly!

All you local peeps come out and see Some Kind of Pretty at the Battle of Byron this Saturday!  It will be a big show and I can't wait to see everyone!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment