Sunday, August 18, 2013

Favorite Pouches

Good Evening!!

I hope you had a great weekend!  I know mine was pretty good.  I am trying to recover from a stressful week at work.  I had to take Friday off to help calm down.  But, now I am feeling better and (I think I am) ready for this upcoming week.

Today I wanted to feature my lipstick pouches.  These pouches are special to me.  My mom started making these a while ago on one of her fancy sewing machines, and I loved them!!  So anytime I see my mom now, I always make sure to make some pouches to sell.  I have yet to actually add them to the store.  I usually have them as a craft show exclusive, but this week I decided to post the pouches I have left.

These pouches are perfect to hold any little odd-n-end in your purse.  I use mine to hold my stash of lip glosses and chap sticks.  This way, I don't lose all of them in the bottom of my purse!!  I also don't end up buying 10 tubes of car-max.  My mom likes to use hers to hold all of her usb drives.  She uses a bunch for her embroidery projects.  You can also use them to hold just about anything else!!!  These would be great for stocking stuffers too!

I currently have 5 listed, but I am working on adding more!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment