Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hey Peeps!

Happy Wednesday!

I am working on the Newsletter...so have not fear!  It will be out soon-ish.  I can't tell you how excited I am for tomorrow!  Since my hubby has to work late, I will be making the most of tomorrow to take my mind off of it.  :-)  It will be all about Project Runway and jewelry!  I will be making a pit stop by my all time favorite store to pick up some supplies for a top secret project (which I won't even reveal on here!) and then home to work on adding some new listings!

The new listing that I have waiting to be added are and assortment of necklaces and earrings.  I find myself making more and more long necklaces when I am prepping for Fall.  So I decided...Long necklaces are so in for Fall!  I didn't even bother to consult the trend makers on this one.  Yep!  So I will be working on getting those listings up ASAP!

Tonight I have also discover Flavors. This site has allowed me to corral all my social media for Some Kind of Pretty to one easy location for any follower to use...it even has the etsy store!  So, please follow me on http://flavors.me/somekindofpretty   :-)

I want to leave you with this bright happy necklace for the evening.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/161389781/bold-yellow-flower-statement-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$16

Good night!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment