Monday, July 22, 2013

Craft Show Prep!

Good Evening Peeps!!

Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!  This week I will be prepping for my first craft show in quite a few months!  This one will be the I Love Junk Trunk Show in Byron.  I'm pretty excited for this one.  This week I will focus on finishing some displays for the booth and pricing all the new items.  I love doing craft shows!  I love getting my booth all dressed up like a mini store and meeting a lot of new people.  Craft shows are a great way to meet my customers face to face and to meet a lot of great vendors.  I am very lucky to have a husband who carves his schedule out around my craft shows, after all..he is the muscle for the set up and tear down.

This craft show I will be featuring a lot of my new items.  Such as:

$17
This necklace is made of etched shell beads!  I find this necklace a fascinating piece just because of the detail in each bead.  This necklace will be perfect for any formal occasion...or even a day at the office!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157305304/grey-and-orange-tassel-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$13
I would love to layer with this piece!!  I see this piece going great with almost any weekend or evening outfit.  This would pair great with any shorter necklace.  The orange beads add a pop of color and interest to this necklace.

I will keep you updated on the progress for prep this weekend!  Hope to see you there!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment