Monday, July 8, 2013

So it's a Monday

Hey Peeps!

So I definitely have a case of the Mondays...  So I won't be going crazy with the listings today.  Also you might have noticed that the newsletter is not out yet...Still working on it!  I got side-tracked with prepping for the parents.  Now that they are here, we have tons of projects lined up!  We are making a headboard, cornice boards, pillows, and hanging a bunch of stuff on the walls...yeah...we are pretty awesome like that.

I am also making lipstick pouches!  Right now I only sell them at craft shows, but after this next batch I plan on posting them online.  They are small quilted pouches that can be used to hold a variety of items.  I use mine to hold my ever-growing stash of chap sticks and lip-glosses.  But they can be used to hold anything...just wait...they will make an appearance on this blog.

But in the spirit of DIY house projects, here are pics of my new telephone chair!!  Some already know, but many do not...know what you may ask!  For years I have been obsessing over telephone chairs!  I love the vintage look to them and have been wanting one for so long!  Though mine might not be very old, I still love it and can't believe that I finally got one!

The chair was BRIGHT red and needed some repainting.



The fabric in the chair will soon become a pillow.  :-)
Hope you enjoyed my DIY!

Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment