Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red, White and Weekend Plans!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

For some lucky people, this is their "Friday", for the rest of us, tomorrow will be a much needed mid-week break!  I know I will love it!  But my day will be spent cleaning, baking, and doing yard work.  Me and the hubby are doing all this for our very special guests this weekend...my parents!!  Yes, my parents are driving in from the great state of Oklahoma, to come to the current marsh lands of middle GA.  You won't believe the rain we have been getting.  (Which probably explains my lack of motivation for not getting the Newsletter out yet...)  Speaking of newsletter!  So glad you brought it up...The program I use is going through a major update into something completely different than what it used to be, that's part of the reason why it is taking me so long to finish.  But I promise to get it out very soon!  If you are not receiving my newsletter and would like to, just message me your email and I will promptly add you to the list!

I don't know about you, but I will proudly be wearing my red, white and blue tomorrow!  I will hopefully be out watching fireworks somewhere tomorrow, so I might not have time for another post.  So I will show you some pieces that will show off your patriotism is a stylish why.  You don't have to be dressed in the flag head to toe to show your love for our awesome country.

I love this red ring for it's bright pop of color.  Sure to be a statement with any outfit!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/155390001/red-flowers-ring?ref=shop_home_active
$6

Now I know I have done a lot of navy...but I just can't help myself!!  This would be a great subtle yet bold necklace to wear with your patriotic outfit.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154386633/simple-navy-statement-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
$15
These earrings are so cute and perfect for Independence Day!  They are white and give a nod to the Navy.  
$5


Well I hope you enjoyed my selection and have a wonderful weekend!!
Be Safe!

Catheryn


No comments:

Post a Comment