Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Magical 100

Hey Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a good week!  I know I had a busy one!  Yesterday was the Wesleyan Market!  Thanks to everyone who came out.  We will be back at the Market in November and December.

On Saturday, We hit a major mile marker....100 Etsy Sales!!!  Thank you!  This means so much to me and just makes me want to continue to make pretty and unique handmade jewelry.  :-)  So, starting Monday, I will be running a great sale to show appreciation for all my customers!  Because of you, I have been able to continue to do what I love.

I will be offering 20% of your entire purchase this week.  Use the code 20DISCOUNT to take advantage of this deal!!

I added some great earrings that will be perfect for this Fall and Halloween season!
$5

$5

~Catheryn


No comments:

Post a Comment