Sunday, September 29, 2013

Here Come the Holidays!

Hey peeps!!

I hope you had a wonderful September!  This month we ventured to the Wesleyan Market at the historical Wesleyan College.  We did great!  So, we will be attending this market for the rest of the year.  :-)

October is just around the corner, and with October comes the holidays!  Over the next couple of weeks, I will be rolling out some new holiday jewelry!  When I say holidays, I am including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... Which will be a first for Some Kind of Pretty.  I have already introduced my Jack-O-Lantern post earrings, which were a big hit at the Wesleyan Market!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163400434/pumpkin-jack-o-lantern-halloween?ref=shop_home_active
These cuties go for $5 and are on hypoallergenic posts.

I have several Christmas themed necklace that are already in the works.  I hope you take advantage of additions to brighten your holidays!

Our next stops with be the Wesleyan Market on October 12th and the Sacred Heart Fall Festival on October 19th.

The monthly newsletter will be sent out this week.  If you are not on the mailing list and would like be, then send me a message through Etsy or Facebook.  :-)

Catheryn




No comments:

Post a Comment