Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New! New! New!

Hey Everyone!

So...I have fallen behind on posting new items...yeah..  I had two back-to-back shows these last two weeks (great to see everyone who came out!) but now I am getting back on track!  I have been posting new necklaces these last couple of days.  I will begin to post new earrings later this week.

I hope all is going well with you!!  I am so excited about Halloween coming up!  Me and the hubby are going to a corn maze and haunted barn this weekend.  He has been trying to get me to watch really scary movies this month.  I caved and watched a couple, but that's it!  After a couple scary movies, I think I'm set for the whole year.

After Halloween, I will be rolling out my new logo!  My current logo is my Halloween themed banner!  I have already introduced my new earring cards at the Sacred Heart Fall Festival.  But I am waiting till November to completely change over.

Is it weird that I am super excited about this??  I loved my previous logo, but it was very hard to pair anything with it and it was making it difficult to add coordinating marketing products.

Any-who...

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please stop by to see many new additions!

$12

$15

~Catheryn


No comments:

Post a Comment