Sunday, November 3, 2013

New toy!!

Hey peeps!

This past week my husband gave me my Christmas present early!  It is a Brother 780-D embroidery machine!!  I love it!  I used my mom's Babylock machine for years, so I got pretty familiar with the machine.  Now I can monogram/embroider almost anything!

I have started back making more of my pouches.  I love this pouches because they have so many uses.  I use mine to hold all my chap sticks and lip glosses.  Such a life saver!!  I no longer spend forever searching the depths of my purse for one tube of chap stick!

These are also great for holding USB sticks, personal items, etc.

I will also be working on some baby bibs and other personalized items (probably key chains, pocket tees and scarves).  I am so excited to start working on these items!  If you have any ideas or items that you want to order, just contact me and I will be more than happy to make it for you!

Personalized items are great for birthdays, wedding party gifts, anniversaries, and baby gifts!

Here is my new machine:

I included in the picture two new pouches!

~Catheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment