Monday, July 4, 2011

Here it goes!!

This is the first blog for my, hopefully, growing store: Some Kind of Pretty!  Some of you may already know who I am!  However, for those who do not, I will let you know.  I am currently a college student and graduating very soon with my BBA in Management.  I have been making jewelry for almost my entire life.  Its a hobby that I picked up as a child when my oldest sister gave me beaded bobby pin kit for Christmas.  Since then its been a love of mine!  Only until recently have I been confident enough in my ability to sell it to the public.  The town I live in had a craft/art show for all local artists.  I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to start my business.  With help from my mom and sister, I was able to pull together a very attractive booth.  I selected a plot right across from my college's art demonstrations.  Despite the gusts of wind, I ended up having a very successful afternoon.  With this promising start I decided to take my jewelry to cyber space!!

Making jewelry is a love of mine that I will never give up.  I hope you enjoy my jewelry as much as I enjoyed making it.  Don't forget to visit me on Etsy : SomeKindOfPretty or on Facebook : Pretty Little Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment